TRUSTING THE LORD FOR YOUR SECURITY 2

By Rev. Michael Benson Ajayi
     Rom 8:35-36 , 38-39NIV  He will never forsake us , we are inseparable from the lord , the scriptures says in  “ Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? …For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
    Persons who build their security around riches risk losing it all to someone else in an instant like the fellow the Lord spoke of in Luke 12:19-20 “And I'll sit back and say to myself, "My friend, you have enough stored away for years to come. Now take it easy! Eat, drink, and be merry!"'  "But God said to him, 'You fool! You will die this very night. Then who will get everything you worked for?' “
  The lord may use human security to protect us sometimes, but only to a level and whenever human security fails, he intervenes extraordinarily. With this knowledge, we should always feel safe knowing he is always with us . The scripture says in Ps 139:8-10 NLT  “If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans,  even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.”  
       The lords loving care for us never fails even when we fall short , the scriptures says in  Ps 37:23-24 TLB” The steps of good men are directed by the Lord. He delights in each step they take.  If they fall it isn't fatal, for the Lord holds them with his hand.” An example of this was when Peter walked on water to meet the lord, at a point ,his faith became weak and he began sinking , he cried for help and the lord saved him  ( Matt14:31) . Keep trusting in the lord even when you are at your weakest ,he will rescue you from your troubles .
Prayer : Heavenly Father , forgive me of my sins I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation , I receive him as my Lord and savior and receive grace for stability and security in Jesus name.
+2348035536911 , =2348098536911 EMAIL: michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.