TOLERANCE , MUTUAL COEXISTENCE WITH NON BELIEVERS.

 


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 

   " Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ. When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law. When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ. When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some." 1 Corinthians 9:19‭-‬22 NLT

  The gospel spreads best in an atmosphere of peace and love . You cannot minister the gospel to anyone until you prove that you care about what they care about . The disciple of Jesus Christ is empathic and seeks for ways to demonstrate God's love to the unsaved .

   For apostle Paul it involved adapting to  suite each community of persons he found himself in. Instead of being confrontational he was more diplomatic preferring a peaceful relations to strife. The bible says " Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone".Romans 12h:18 NLT  

"And work for the peace and prosperity of the city where I sent you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, for its welfare will determine your welfare.” Jeremiah 29:7 NLT We are expected to pray for the peace and prosperity of whatever nation we presently dwell in.

    One of the keys to soul winning is the ability to engaged in an intelligent discussion with one's audience .The bible says  "Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will  have the right response for everyone." Colossians 4:5‭-‬6 NLT cursing people in public and on social media is unchristian. It hinders the spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the guilty will not go unpunished for frustrating the Holy Spirit. The bible describes such persons " “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.” They don’t know where to find peace.” “They have no fear of God at all.” Romans 3:14‭, ‬17‭-‬18 NLT .

   God wants you to preach the gospel to  those you are presently cursing, The bible says " And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!" James 3:10 NLT 

   It is easy to blend into a situation when we remember  our past errors  (Act 22:3) this way we treat people with respect . Everyone deserves respect because we are created in God's image. 

Prayer : Heavenly father forgive me of my sins  against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the Holy Ghost and power for extraordinary breakthroughs in Jesus name .

+2348035536911, +2348098536911 email: michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.