HOW CAN JESUS BE GOD AND YET CRIED FOR HELP ON THE CROSS (PART 2)


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi  

GOD CANNOT FORSAKE JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME PERSON 

 God is inseparable from his word . Without his word he will be dumb and powerless . Jesus Christ is the living word of God. (John1:1-3) 

John 10:30 "I and  my Father are one. '

John16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father. 

John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? "

John16:15 "All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. '

ELOI ELOI IS AN EXCLAMATION NOT A CRY FOR HELP.

Matthew 26:50" And Jesus said  unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou  come? Then came they, and laid hands  on Jesus, and took him. 51 And,  behold, one of them which were with  Jesus stretched out his hand, and  drew his sword, and struck a servant of  the high priest’s, and smote off his ear.  52 Then said Jesus unto him,  Put up  again thy sword into his place: for all  they that take the sword shall perish  with the sword. 53 Thinkest thou that I  cannot now pray to my Father, and he  shall presently give me more than  twelve legions of angels? 54 But how  then shall the scriptures be fulfilled,  that thus it must be?"

JESUS HAD THE POWER TO SAVE HIMSELF BUT THAT WILL NOT SAVE HUMANITY . THE LAW HAD TO BE FULFILLED.
Therefore , My God My God , was supposed to be seen as My God !! My God !! Since he was not helpless . He raised Lazarus from the dead - He is the resurrection and life giver , while raising Lazarus from the dead he said  in John 11: 25 'Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: " because he created death ( John1;3) he was not afraid of dying rather it was anger expressed against humanity for forsaking him. A few days before the Crucifixion he fed thousands and healed them and yet they hated him because he said he was God.
ELOI ELOI is like OMG  or OH MY !! 
a popular exclamation to show disgust sometimes. He was 100% man and 100%  God and spoke as both man and God. God spoke human language to Adam in Eden and vice versa .
He said ELOI twice to get the attention of the Jews who have been waiting for a messiah according to psalm 22. 
This was what inspired the soldier who was watching the whole process for revo 

Matthew 27:54' Now when the  centurion, and they that were with him,  watching Jesus, saw the earthquake,  and those things that were done, they  feared greatly, saying, Truly this was  the Son of God.
Prayer : Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I  receive him as lord and saviour and ask to be filled with your Holy Spirit and power to overcome temptations 
+2348035536911 +2348098536911 email michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.