GOD IS ENEMY TO YOUR ENEMIES


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 

The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.” Exodus 14:14 NLT

"David sang this song to the Lord on the day the Lord rescued him from all his enemies and from Saul. He is the God who pays back those who harm me; he brings down the nations under me and delivers me from my enemies. You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies; you save me from violent opponents." 2 Samuel 22:1‭, ‬48‭-‬49 NLT

   The life of the believer is a battle for survival , they are seen as easy prey by persons  whose hearts are sold to Satan to do his bidden .

    The new testament teaches forgiveness for the enemy and this does not exempt the wicked from judgement and punishment by God. When Moses was to depart Egypt his enemy  Pharaoh requested he prayed for him "Take your flocks and herds, as you said, and be gone. Go, but bless me as you leave.”

Exodus 12:32 NLT Despite this God's judgment was executed against Pharaoh when he pursued after Moses and the Israelites .He drowned . 

     The lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh because of his wicked ways . In another instance,  King Saul and his Son Jonathan perished because of Saul's rebellion against God and attempts on David's life . Despite David's forgiveness  and prayers for Saul divine judgment was executed against Saul . 

 Intercession, supplication for an unrepentant soul is an exercise in futility . The Bible  says "....when they were ill, I grieved for them. I denied myself by fasting for them, but my prayers returned unanswered."Psalms 35:13 NLT  Praying for persons with no regards for God's word and spiritual authority is of no value . Children are advised to honour their father's and mother's physically and spiritually for their prosperity (Eph6:1-2). Parents are admonished  to pray for their children daily .  Whenever a person becomes confrontational against the child of God , the Lord becomes enemy to our enemies. (Exodus 23;22) He will fight for us  (Exodus 14;14, Numbers12:1-10)

   He will not deliver us into the hands of the enemy ( Psalm41:2b ) You will be safe even when they fight you , the bible says "They will  fight you, but they will fail. For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the Lord , have spoken!”Jeremiah 1:19 NLT
     God can cause your enemies to fall and fail , the bible says " He frustrates the plans of schemers so the work of their hands will not succeed. He traps the wise in their own cleverness so their cunning schemes are thwarted." Job 5:12‭-‬13 NLT
and " “Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them— Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing. Isaiah 41:11‭-‬12 NKJV and "since it  is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,"
II Thessalonians 1:6 NKJV
  Paul asked the saints to pray" and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; "..2The1;2 
Prayer ; Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the Holy Spirit and power for protection .
+2348035536911 +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.