THANKFULNESS ENHANCES PROSPERITY

   


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 

'Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT  

" And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 5:20 NLTBible 

    The Bible teaches that troubles are part of life (Psalm 34:19, Eccl 7:14) and following the path of righteousness comes with strong opposition . Regardless of the believer's situation, the scriptures says all things would eventually work out for our good (Rom.8:28) He will not allow us to be tempted beyond our strength . God has anointed you for whatever  challenges you are faced with and will not abandon you . 

    We should be content with whatever situation we are in . The scriptures says " Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”Hebrews 13:5 NLT Love for money results in depression , murmuring , rebellion , fear  and spiritual insecurity. God hates murmuring .

   Love for money comes as a result of taking God's love for granted. This is the product of teaching a message of grace devoid of the need for sin to be repented of. The scriptures says " Let all that I am praise the Lord ; may I never forget the good things he does for me." Psalms 103:2 NLTBible . Money lovers want to be blessed by God while making a practice of sin.

    We should always remember to give the lord thanks for His blessings. The scriptures says  " and  delivers me from my enemies. You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies; you save me from violent opponents. For this, O Lord , I will praise you among the nations; I will sing praises to your name" .2 Samuel 22:49-50 NLT We should have a continuous attitude of praising God ,the bible says " I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises". Psalms 34:1 NLTBible

   Praise God even when things go contrary to your expectations. You may be at your best in your Christian discipline in prayers, fastings ,Abrahamic tithing and offerings , love for your neighbour and yet things simply go awfully wrong. That's not a time to murmur , the bible says "Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord ! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! Habakkuk 3:17‭-‬18 NLTBible

  Jesus Christ said "What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man." Luke 6:22 NLT Verse 23 says rejoice because of the reward . (Acts16:22-25) When angered don't act foolishly but instead give praise to God ( Eph5:4) keep a strong prayerful attitude despite the difficulty (Col4:2) Victory is sure to come while you keep praising God (2Chron20:22 )  while presenting your deep grievance before him.

'Give your burdens to the Lord , and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. "Psalms 55:22 NLT
Prayer : Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the holy spirit and power for stability in the face of crisis in Jesus name. 
+2348035536911, +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.