WE THRIVE THROUGH OUR CONFESSIONS. THE POWER OF PROSPERITY IS IN YOUR TONGUE

WE RECEIVE  WHAT WE BELIEVE AND REPEATEDLY ACKNOWLEDGE . SPEAK FORTH PROSPERITY ALWAYS .. Hebrews 10.23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) "The word 'profession ' is the greek word "homologeo" meaning to acknowledge  ownership by confession and giving thanks .This is the reason why we must attend a bible based and spirirt-filled church where the word of God is declared regularly.
        Psalm 92:12-14 says: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon." .. "Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing." . Our future is secure in Jesus Christ.
Thriving In a Time of Famine-Confession
I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I hear. I am going up higher. I am going to keep obeying. I am going to keep sowing. I am going to keep believing. I am going to keep receiving. I am going to keep on walking by faith. In a time of famine, we are thriving. We are prospering. We are flourishing. We are succeeding. We are advancing. We are growing vigorously. We are increasing in Jesus name

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.