THE LORD YOUR PROTECTION

  


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 

 "Seek the Lord , all who are humble, and follow his commands. Seek to do what is right and to live humbly. Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you— protect you from his anger on that day of destruction.' Zephaniah 2:3 NLT

  " Save me and rescue me, for you do what is right. Turn your ear to listen to me, and set me free. Be my rock of safety where I can always hide. Give the order to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. My God, rescue me from the power of the wicked, from the clutches of cruel oppressors." Psalms 71:2‭-‬4 NLTbible

     Jesus Christ predicted that there shall be an increase in wickedness prior to his second coming . Insecurity is caused by God as a test as in Job's case (Job 1  and Job 2) insecurity is also caused by Satan with  God's permission and lastly by man due to lack of wisdom ,the bible says "Some were fools; they rebelled and suffered for their sins." Psalms 107:17 NLTbible and " The wise are cautious and avoid danger; fools plunge ahead with reckless confidence." Proverbs 14:16 NLTbible 

     The bible says safety and protection is of God "The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord ."Proverbs 21:31 NLTbible and " Unless the Lord builds a house, the work of the builders is wasted. Unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with sentries will do no good." Psalms 127:1 NLTbible 

   The ability to have advanced intelligence before the enemy attacks is an advantage in security . That is the job of a watchtower , you are able to see the enemy before he strikes ,that's what the lord is to the righteous " For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy." Psalms 61:3 NKJVBible and " The name of the Lord  is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10 NKJVBible

   He remains our protective and defensive shield against the attacks of the enemy " You who fear the Lord , trust in the Lord ; He is their help and their shield." Psalms 115:11 NKJVBible 

  The lord serves as a shield against failure. "For You, O Lord , will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield."Psalms 5:12 NKJVBible he will protect your interests . He is your redeemer and is obligated to save the righteous . 

    The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17 NKJVBible whenever we are faced with danger we should set our hearts on his love. Perfect love casts out fears .He is our hiding place in time of trouble .    The scriptures says " You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah" Psalms 32:7 NKJVBible

   The lord is never far from us because he loves us and he says "Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you."  Psalm91:7NKJV

Prayer: Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as Lord and saviour and receive the Holy Ghost and power for protection from evil in Jesus name.  

+2348035536911 , +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.