A CULTIST IS NOT A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST

 



By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi

 "My child, if sinners entice you,     turn your back on them! They may say, “Come and join us.   Let’s hide and kill someone!  Just for fun, let’s ambush the innocent!  Let’s swallow them alive, like the grave;  let’s swallow them whole, like those who go down to the pit of death.  Think of the great things we’ll get! We’ll fill our houses with all the stuff we take. Come, throw in your lot with us;  we’ll all share the loot.” 

   "My child, don’t go along with them!   Stay far away from their paths.  They rush to commit evil deeds.  They hurry to commit murder.   If a bird sees a trap being set,     it knows to stay away. But these people set an ambush for themselves; they are trying to get themselves killed.   Such is the fate of all who are greedy for money;  it robs them of life " Proverbs 1: 10-19 NLT Bible

   Cultism is described as the activity of worshipping. devotion to the doctrine or a cult or to the practices of a cult. This often requires making  covenants involving communion and drinking from the same cup as a show of the bond of unity that exists between members of the fraternity . 

  The book of proverbs says cultists are motivated by an unhealthy passion for violence , destruction money and greed and driven by Satan (John 10;10) .

 CULTISM VIOLATES THE LAW OF THE HOLY COMMUNION The holy communion is an acknowledgment of our oneness in spirit soul and body with Jesus Christ. 

   The bible says ' So Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you. But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. John 6:53- 56 and "As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take this and eat it, for this is my body.”   And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them and said, “Each of you drink from it,  for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many. " Matthew 26:26-28

   Eating the holy communion and drinking from the cup of occultist is dishonouring to Jesus Christ . The bible says " You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and from the cup of demons, too. You cannot eat at the Lord’s Table and at the table of demons, too. "1 Corinthians 10:21

' For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again.  " 1corinthians 11;26

Prayer : Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and ask to be  filled with your Holy Spirit with power to resist the forces of darkness .Amen

+2348035536911 +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi @gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.