HOW TO REMOVE THOUGHTS OF FAILURE AND STOP SATAN’S PLANS



By Rev. Michael Benson Ajayi
“So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God's laws, and it never will.  That's why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God” . Rom 8:6-8 NLT Bible
     The believer in Jesus Christ is a new species of a human being , the old way of thinking ( negative thoughts of failure) is gone and the new is come . The new life in Christ comes with a new perspective in life where all things are possible through Christ . The apostle Paul says” I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.” Phil4:13
     It is the consciousness of the presence of the Lord with His strength in us that gives the believer the boldness to make great progress in the face of much opposition.  The negative -minded Christian is not working in the newness of life . Romans 8:6-7 says such a person cannot please God , they cannot follow God’s law , they cannot follow through procedures and are easily give up . This mindset results in the death of great dreams .
      We need to regularly ask the lord to clean our  hearts and regenerate  our minds so that we will think only His positive, good thoughts and create an allergy for negative thoughts of failure in us . The psalmist says in  Ps 51:2 7 10 NLT Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.   Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.”  While going through this process, it is important to avoid emotional involvement with a negative-thinker, those who get trapped in such emotional pits were misled into believing that thoughts of failure and negativeness were actually thoughts of love. 
     Marriage to a negative- minded person, affects your growth spiritually (characterized with weak appetite for scriptures and absenteeism from church activities) financially,  resulting in mental health problems which could cause death from terminal diseases.
      Social media exposes us to a lot of negative persons , it is safe to say there is more falsehood  and unhappy persons on social media than righteous and happy persons. It is very easy to be influenced by the negativity in social media if one is not well grounded in God’s word . A regular dose from the book of Proverbs in the Bible is a must to help guide us in our relationship with strangers on social media .
   The process of renewing the mind from negative or failure-driven  mindset requires determination and a commitment to go through the process . The reward is worth it . You are better equipped to withstand life’s challenges with a positive , success- driven mindset . The scriptures says  in Eph 4:22-24 NLT  “ throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception.  Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes.  Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.” It is our responsibility to have the mind change .  A negative or failure –minded person is corrupt and driven by lust ( a crave for more than is needed) . You have to make up your mind to be on the right side , there is no in between successful thinking and failure –mindedness .
   Take a positive approach to dealing with the problems of life and trials by seeing the lord’s hand in all life throws  your  way. Hab 3:17-19 mssg Bible” Though the cherry trees don't blossom and the strawberries don't ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless
and the cattle barns empty,  I'm singing joyful praise to God ,I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.  Counting on God's Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I'm king of the mountain! 
Prayer : Heavenly Father , I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation , I receive him as lord and savior and receive grace for the renewal of my mindset from failure to  extraordinary breakthroughs in the name of Jesus Christ .
+2348098536911, +2348035536911emaIL:michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.