WHERE AND WHEN DID JESUS SAY ‘I AM GOD’ ? PART 1


 By Rev. Michael Benson Ajayi
      Whenever the president of Nigeria delivers a national broadcast on her independence day , it is usually a recorded speech that is played to the public on radio and television. The recording is as authentic as the president delivering the speech directly and live. The recorded speech is an expression of the mind of the president on pertinent issues.
    Let’s take it a step further , imagine if an android  robot made in the exact image of the president with the capacity to autonomously act but still with the mind of the president and programmed to speak to the citizens . If the question was asked who is the one speaking through the robot, the answer would be Mr President
   Let’s take a step further , what if a clone of the president with the same genetic blueprint , physiological and biological features with same soul and spirit was made to speak like the robot did but with autonomous and homogenous life features . Such a human clone could be said to be the president speaking because they have same spiritual, emotional ,biological traits .
     This should give you the concept of the Christian view of God and his Son Jesus Christ also known as the word or mind or soul of God . It is not difficult to believe this if we accept that God is all powerful ,all knowing and all present. There are scriptures that attest to the Divinity or ( Godness) of Jesus Christ , they include the following   
John 10:30 "I and the Father are one." (oneness with God ,equal in nature , harmony )
  Luke 22:69 "But from now on The Son Of Man Will Be Seated At The Right Hand of the power OF GOD." ( authority of divine justice )
Luke 22:70  “And they all said, "Are You the Son of God, then?" And He said to them, "Yes, I am." ( Son of God )
       John 10:37  "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; (Son Of God and embodiment of God’s will or mind )
John 10:38  “ but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father." ( homogeneity ,equality like the sun and sun-rays)
John 12:45  "He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me (Equality with God ).
John 14:7-10  "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
       Matthew 16:16  Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." (Jesus did not refute this statement) . The word 'Son' is a word which means God's replica .God manifested Himself this way so we could relate with and understand Him better . 
Prayer : Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ paid for my sins through His death and resurrection I receive him as my lord and savior and open my heart to be used of you for extraordinary signs and wonders in the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
Prayer ; +2348098536911, +2348035536911 email:michaelbensonajayi@gmail .com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.