PRESERVED BY HIS LOVING HANDS

 


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 

"The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads.'Psalms 145:14 NLTBible 

"Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."Psalms 37:24 NLTBible 

    The Lord loves you and has made provisions for you . Despite his discipline , he  never abandons the righteous but comes to their rescue.  The scriptures says " Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NLTBible

  The righteous will be faced with troubles because of our belief and in each situation the Lord  comes to our help . The bible says " The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed." Psalms 34:17‭-‬18 NLT

    The Lord never loses sight of the righteous and is never far away from us. He is all-present  and never too far to save the righteous , the bible says " Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20 NLTBible He is for you and not against you .

    The teaching of the gospel will be faced with resistance , the truth hurts but liberates and preachers of the truth shall be hated by the world the same way Jesus was hated .The scriptures says  “If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first.  The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you" . John 15:18‭-‬19 NLTBible  The lord is there in that lonesome situation . 

  The psalmist says the Lord is even in the darkest parts of our lives . The scriptures says " If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night— but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you.'

Psalms 139:9‭-‬12 NLT

   Darkness often refers to confusion . The lord shall be your light in your the darkness , the scripture says " I will lead blind Israel down a new path, guiding them along an unfamiliar way. I will brighten the darkness before them and smooth out the road ahead of them. Yes, I will indeed do these things; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16 NLT

    No matter how confusing the situation is, be rest assured that he keeps you safe under his loving hands and promises .At such moments,  your generosity and love for God shall speak for you " Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous." Psalms 112:4 NLT The psalmist had so many life threatening experiences and said by the Holy Ghost " You light a lamp for me. The Lord , my God, lights up my darkness." Psalms 18:28 NLTBible . He will pull the righteous out of darkness .

Prayer : Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation , I receive him as lord and saviour and  receive the holy Ghost and power to overcome the fear of uncertainties in Jesus name . 

+2348035536911 +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi @gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.