SURVIVING ABANDONMENT AND A BROKEN HEART

 


By Rev Micheal Benson Ajayi

  "I look for someone to come and help me, but no one gives me a passing thought! No one will help me; no one cares a bit what happens to me. Then I pray to you, O Lord . I say, “You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life.

" Psalms 142:4‭-‬5 NLT

    Good relationships are to be treasured as long as they last. Relationships will be tested and often times the crisis in our relationships may not be caused by us . Therefore, it improper to always blame your self whenever a relationship fails leading to your being abandoned.  Adam and Eve teamed up against God . Was God at fault for giving man so much freedom and resources. Was God to blame . No. This should tell you that your best effort at demonstrating love will be rejected and treated worthless by someone you love. 

    Do not always blame yourself for someone's choice to reject you. You may not be meant to be together . Jesus Christ was abandoned by all  of his disciples . He did not change his style of preaching but maintained purpose. Apostle Paul was abandoned by his entire congregation in Asia ." As you know, everyone from the province of Asia has deserted me—even Phygelus and Hermogenes.

" 2 Timothy 1:15 NLT He did not change his style of preaching and writings . It is not always your fault when you are  abandoned  . 

  The lord promises "  But the Lord will redeem those who serve him. No one who takes refuge in him will be condemned."

Psalms 34:22 NLTBible 

Being abandoned does not mean you are no longer anointed or favoured ,"  For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord , who has mercy on you.
" Isaiah 54:10 NLTBible 
    He promises that " Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
Hebrews 13:5 NLT the insatiable desires for wealth creates a sense of abandonment  .
    God has special care for the brokenhearted , The bible says The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.
" Psalms 34:18NLT bible.  
 Jesus Christ came to heal the broken hearted . “The  Spirit of the Lord  is  upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to  the  poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to  the  captives And recovery of sight to  the  blind, To  set at liberty those who are oppressed;" Luke 4:18 NKJV
Prayer : Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation , I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the Holy Ghost and power to heal the broken hearted in Jesus name. 
+2348035536911, +2348098536911 email michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.