FROM MIRACLE SEEKERS TO MIRACLE WORKERS.


 By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi

  "One day the Pharisees and Sadducees came to test Jesus, demanding that he show them a miraculous sign from heaven to prove his authority. Only an evil, adulterous generation would demand a miraculous sign, but the only sign I will give them is the sign of the prophet Jonah. ” Then Jesus left them and went away." Matthew 16:1‭, ‬4 NLT

    The born again believers are created in the image of God with the spirit of God dwelling in them . This is the same Spirit that Jesus Christ operate by during his earthly ministry , the Bible says "  And you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him."Acts10:38 NLTBible 

    The Holy Ghost is God and gives faith to work miracles to believers in Jesus Christ. The bible speaks of a generation of persons who move from place to place in search of miracles ,Jesus Christ describes that generation in Matthew 16:1,4 as 'evil and adulterous'. They are of a doubting faith with no desire for a personal relationship with God. This is one of the reasons for the increase in marital infidelity .

   They are like Thomas " Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.” John 20:29 NLTBible  The person who wants to see before believing cannot please God. This way of thinking results in overwhelming fear . Fear is the opposite of faith . 

    The believer in Jesus Christ lives by faith and they are not alarmed or shaken by bad news because God can turn things around at will. The Bible says " They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them." Psalms 112:7 NLTBible . 

  A heart full of faith will not fret or be anxious " Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “  .....Whoever believes need never be shaken." Isaiah 28:16 NLTBible  for " Enthusiasm without knowledge is no good; haste makes mistakes.

" Proverbs 19:2 NLTBible. Anxiety results in persons making hasty decisions we often regret. God does not panic and is not moved by human deadlines. 

    Faith requires that we keep on trusting in God even when things look hopeless . The three Hebrew boys faced with a death sentence for their belief said by faith “O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty. But even if he doesn’t, we want to make it clear to you, Your Majesty, that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up.” Daniel 3:16‭-‬18 NLTBible.

 The  lack of faith in the Lord hinders  the fulfilment of God's promises for his people. Faith turns you from a miracle seeker to a miracle worker. Signs and wonders follow those who believe ( Mark16:15-20) 

Prayer: Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the Holy  Ghost and power for stability and to work great signs and wonders in Jesus name. 

+2348035536911, +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com 


      


Comments

  1. My name is Aura.D from Panama, I won the $30 million Jackpot in florida lotto draw on 19 July 2017, this happened days after I met Dr Harry online and told him my situations, he decided to help me and told me what to do which I did perfectly well with the instructions that follows, I was doubting Dr Harry because I was imagining how I can win the lottery with spell, but Dr Harry made it happened and I finally won $30 million Dollars with the numbers he gave me. I promised Dr Harry that i will tell the whole world about his miraculous powers once I win the lottery game which is what I'm doing now, I want everyone trying so hard to win the lottery to know that it is very possible to win big on the lottery with spell, contact Email: harryspellhome@gmail.com for winning numbers he will help you, THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.