GOD DETERMINES THE OUTCOME NOT HUMAN MIGHT .


By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi  

"With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people were strengthened by the words " II Chronicles 32:8 NKJVBible 

"Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; And their horses are flesh, and not spirit. When the Lord stretches out His hand, Both he who helps will fall, And he who is helped will fall down; They all will perish together."

Isaiah 31:3 NKJVBible 

    The believer's life involves confronting the challenges of life both physically and spiritually . Not all challenges are spiritual , all that may be required in some cases is knowledge of a physical process. For example , boiling a kettle of water for tea is a problem that should not be considered as a spiritual problem. 

    Treat physical problems as requiring physical solutions and spiritual problem as requiring spiritual solutions.

  The enemy is a spirit but operates in the physical more than the spiritual . An example was the case of David and Goliath. Goliath was more qualified physically to win the battle but David knew there was power beyond the physical that dwells in the anointed of the lord  "Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied." I Samuel 17:4 NKJV

   The lord will not let the opposition prevail against his anointing . " Arise, O Lord , Do not let man prevail; Let the nations be judged in Your sight. Put them in fear, O Lord , That the nations may know themselves to  be  but men. Selah"Psalms 9:19‭-‬20 NKJVBible  It may seem the enemy is stronger but their strength is neutralized . The bible says the enemy is nothing but noise " They cried there, ‘Pharaoh, king of Egypt, is  but a noise. He has passed by the appointed time!’" Jeremiah 46:17 NKJV

     God determines the outcome of every battle , not human intelligence or might . It is important to ask the lord about the outcome of a battle before engaging yourself in it. 
"A horse is a vain hope for safety; Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength".
Psalms 33:17 NKJV and " For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them. But You have saved us from our enemies, And have put to shame those who hated us." Psalms 44:3‭, ‬7 NKJV
    We are not to trust in human might to overcome our enemies. The Bible says "Through You we will push down our enemies; Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, Nor shall my sword save me." Psalms 44:5‭-‬6 NKJVBible We are not to fear or be intimidated by the power of human influence. 
  The Bible says "The Lord  is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord  is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will  be confident." Psalms 27:1‭, ‬3 NKJVBible
 Prayer: Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as Lord and saviour and receive the Holy Ghost and power to escape the plans of the evil one in Jesus name. 
+2348035536911 , +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.