PROTECTION PROMISES FROM PHYSICAL HARM .



By Rev. Michael Benson Ajayi"no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home."Psalms 91:10 NLT

 " Praise the Lord , who did not let their teeth tear us apart! We escaped like a bird from a hunter’s trap. The trap is broken, and we are free!" Psalms 124:6‭-‬7 NLT

   God's care for his children is all encompassing , like a mother hen, he hides us under the cover of his wings of love and leads us to the place of unlimited provisions. 

     That does not mean that the life of the believer is devoid of crisis ., however in the face of both spiritual and physical threats he has promised to keep us safe .Whenever the enemy sets a trap to catch us the word of God says " For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease." Psalms 91:3 NLT

  He promises us safety from physical injury , the scriptures says " They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. ...”Mark 16:18 NLTbible and ":For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone". Psalms 91:11‭-‬12 NLTBible 

   In the event of a global epidemic , he will protect us , he said " no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
" Psalms 91:10 NLTbible  he will afflict those that hate for no reason 
   His word says " And the Lord will protect you from all sickness. He will not let you suffer from the terrible diseases .., but he will inflict them on all your enemies!
Deuteronomy 7:15 NLT Living in hatred ,malice opens doors to sicknesses and diseases . Working in love heals and elongates a person's life . 
    Because of the magnitude of the assignment of preaching the gospel there  is need for preachers to live long . Apst. Paul said  " For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better. I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me. But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live." Philippians 1:21‭-‬24 NLT
 Daniel was protected from certain death in the lion's den because of his assignment. ( Dan6:27 ) The lord promises   " The Lord protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies."Psalms 41:2 NLTBible 
     He will protect you from flaming fire and from drowning "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you."
Isaiah 43:2 NLTbible the lord will protect you in your journeys  " What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.”
Genesis 28:15 NLTbible You are covered from every imaginable evil  ( Job 5:19-22) 
Prayer : Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as Lord and savior and receive the holy Ghost and power to overcome fear in Jesus name.
+2348035536911, +2348098536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAK EVIL FAMILY PATTERNS

CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF FAITH

COMMON CAUSES OF DISUNITY.